Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg

All The Pretty Horses

Tim Flach has a book that I own and love called Equus.  I've always love horses and Tim's book truly shows how magical horses are. 
 

If you love visually striking photography books I highly recommend Equus. 

http://www.timflach.com/




*Kelsey

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the photos.  They belong to their appropriate owner unless stated otherwise.)

3 comments:

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Very interesting photos!
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

The Annachrist said...

of course I love this, I'm horse crazy! Thanks!

L M ♥ la mode said...

Lovely pics... great post... check me out, I have a new post on my blog... Give me your impression and follow my blog on blog lovin... kiss
http://leblogdelmmode.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates