Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg
I recently found out that I am extremely boat sick. Regardless, going snorkeling was amazing. We did a day snorkel where we got to see tons of fish then we did a night snorkel with manta rays. The night snorkel was by far my favorite.
Pictures are courtesy of my boyfriend's sister. I don't have an underwater camera.
*Kelsey
0
comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.
Welcome to Chasing Rainbows. My name is Kelsey. This blog follows my adventures from small town life to big city living. When updated it focuses on makeup, hair, and whatever is on my mind. Hope you enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.