*Kelsey
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg
backround
About Me
- Kelsey K
- Welcome to Chasing Rainbows. My name is Kelsey. This blog follows my adventures from small town life to big city living. When updated it focuses on makeup, hair, and whatever is on my mind. Hope you enjoy!
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.


2 comments:
This did make me smile!
http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/
This is the cutest thing ever! I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check out mine! =)
Have a great weekend!
-Heidi
Post a Comment
Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.