Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg

BBC's Human Planet

I've been waiting anxiously for BBC's Human Planet to come out on DVD.  I know it is shown on the Discovery Channel in the United States, but since we do not have cable at the house I have not been able to watch it (we live off of netflicks, hulu plus, and DVDs!).  The goal of Human Planet is to show how the human race adapts and evovles with nature.  What is amazing (from what clips I am able to watch) is the jaw-dropping footage and glimpses into the lives of so many different people .  I cannot wait and I love telling people about this show!  Hope you enjoy the clip above.  The link to BBC Human Planet is below.



*Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates