Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg

Sweet Childhood Memories

I like to look back on a few things that truly made me happy when I was little. 


[The farm my Grandparents owned in Mud Lake]

[The smell of rain in the country and puddles]


[Horses]

[Baby lambs]

[Hiking/Camping/Mountains]

[Cowboy boots]

[Wildflowers]

[Fresh rasberries from my mother's garden]

[Eating rhubarb with neighboorhood friends]

[Sleeping on the trampoline under the stars]

 
[The comfort of two old friends]


"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. Nobody that matters, that is."-Edna St Vincent Millay




*Kelsey


(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the photos.  They belong to their appropriate owner unless stated otherwise.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates