*Kelsey
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg
Photos from Austria
Posted by
Kelsey K
on Tuesday, June 14, 2011
I know I wrote a posting about my trip recently but I wanted to share some pics from Vienna as well. I took over 300 photos while we were there. Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!
backround
About Me
- Kelsey K
- Welcome to Chasing Rainbows. My name is Kelsey. This blog follows my adventures from small town life to big city living. When updated it focuses on makeup, hair, and whatever is on my mind. Hope you enjoy!
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.