*Kelsey
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg
4th of July
Posted by
Kelsey K
on Monday, July 4, 2011
Happy 4th of July. What'd you do? Since we have a burn ban in affect we can't have fireworks this year so I wanted to post a pretty picture instead.
backround
About Me
- Kelsey K
- Welcome to Chasing Rainbows. My name is Kelsey. This blog follows my adventures from small town life to big city living. When updated it focuses on makeup, hair, and whatever is on my mind. Hope you enjoy!
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.