Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg

Ions Color Brillance Hair Dye

I love to dye my hair.  I've done every color you can imagine.  I've also tried alot of different companies hair dyes to see which ones are my favorite.  I however have never used Ions.  This was my first time and I was alittle hesitant because my best friend had her hair dry out really bad after using Ions.Regardless I found a color I wanted to try and took the risk.  I used Ions Color Brillance in Medium Golden Brown.  I also used Ions Sensative Scalp 20 Developer. 

My before color was a redish brown.  (It was alot lighter of a color then this picture shows.

I mixed the developer and the hair dye together in the dye dispenser.  Ions hair dye is a paste consistency so you really have to mix them well if you want a good mixed product.  I then applied it all over my hair and let it sit for around 40 minutes.  (The times change depending on what you are doing to your hair)
 
After I washed the dye out I was left with a nice brownish/blonde color.  It is a rich color and bonus was there was no damage that I can tell as of yet!

I'm pleasantly surprised with this dye.  I was very nervous at the beginning but seeming how there has been no damage I think I might use Ions more now.   



*Kelsey

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely GORGEOUS! but what else is new! love your posts, can't wait to see what's next :)

-court

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates