Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg

New Shadow Palette (BH Cosmetics)

Just a quick entry.  I recently purchased the BH Cosmetics 120 Colors Palette Eyeshadow 3rd Edition.  I'll do a review on it later when I have a chance to go through more colors.  It looks like the 3rd Edition comes with alot more of a neutral color selection then the other two.  What I like is that BH does a great mix of matte and shimmer eyeshadows with these 120 Color Palettes.  

The eyeshadow comes it a sturdy case and when opened the two shadow slates lay on top of each other.  To remove the top color slate you pull on the purple ribbion handle on the side to reveal the second shadow color slate.

The first 60 Eyeshadow color slate is more bright/summer colors.  I've played around with a few of the shadows and have noticed that the colors very in vibrance.  So far I've noticed the pinks, reds, and purples are true to color when applied to the eyes.  The blues have not been as vibrant as I would have thought.

The second 60 eyeshadow color palette are more neutrals/earthy tones.  I like this one more because I tend to wear more of a neautral/natural eyeshadow palette. 

I also received a Two-Toned Kabuki brush with my order.  I'm not sure as to why it opens in the middle and a day later it broke.  No worries though I have since glued it shut because I like using this brush as a mini makeup buffer.


I purchased this around the 4th of July when BH Cosmetics was having a sale.  Originally the 120 Colors Palette Eyeshadow 3rd Edition runs for $34.95 but I was luck enough to snag it for $22.72 and the Kabuki brush was a free gift.  I am really excited to get to fully use this palette and excited to see what the colors look like after using an eyeshadow primer.  I have included BH Cosmetics website below for you to check out their selection.




 
*Kelsey

3 comments:

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Oh wow! I want that!

Lidiya said...

I adore all of the colors - there is so many, perfect for any occasion! Love it :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

The Cat Hag said...

Wow the eyeshadow shades are definitely a sight for sore eyes.

It looks to be a mix of very wearable, versatile colors! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates