Below I have attached Anna Skladmann's website and also the interview from Spiegel Online. It's really interesting. The book Little Adults can be pre-ordered on Amazon.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Anna Skladmann is a German photographer who spent her time is Russia's elite hidden world of the wealthy getting to know and photograph the young privilaged children. Skladmann portrays the children in their everyday surroundings. In an interview with Spiegel Online Skladmann talks about how the children where like little adults. The children had set schedules, went to private language classes, played football in crystal palaces, and were being trained to be the next elite class.
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg
Russia's Elite Children
Posted by
Kelsey K
on Wednesday, July 6, 2011
backround
About Me
- Kelsey K
- Welcome to Chasing Rainbows. My name is Kelsey. This blog follows my adventures from small town life to big city living. When updated it focuses on makeup, hair, and whatever is on my mind. Hope you enjoy!
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
What an interesting post! I am always interested in what the privileged half get up to and now I know! They play footie ins crystal palaces!
Post a Comment
Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.