Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me....Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow - Edgar Yipsel Harburg

Wonder Women Nails

Just a quick post.  For the holiday I wanted to do something festive with my nails so this is what I came up with.  I used China Glaze 711 China Rouge (red), China Glaze 857 Dorothy Who? (blue), So Easy Stripe Rite (white), and China Glaze 914 Fast Foward Top Coat.


The So Easy Stripe Rite has a tip like a liquid eye liner brush which makes it easy to control and do designs.  After I drew on what I wanted I covered all the nails with the clear top coat. 




*Kelsey

1 comments:

goodbadnfab said...

Wow, you look GREAT! I am now a fan and a loyal follower of your blog! Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog! I love feed back! Have a great day.

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates